Shandon House is an elegant, spacious, turreted Victorian Guest House built 100 years ago. Situated in the very heart of St. Andrews within a few minutes walk of the Golf Courses, town centre, university and beaches
Town House (Built 1900)
Our traditional staircase winds up to the six individually decorated bedrooms, offering single, double, twin or family accommodation.
Welcome to Shandon House
Shandon House offers comfortable and tasteful accommodation in single, double, twin and family bedrooms, all en-suite or with private facilities.
Guest House Facilities
- All rooms in Shandon House have:
- En-suite or private facilities.
- Free WiFi & Freeview TV.
- Hairdryers and hospitality trays.
- There is an extensive breakfast menu, something for everyone - including locally smoked haddock or kippers and haggis of course!
- Golf parties are specially catered for.
- Families are most welcome with reductions for children.
It was wonderful. The owners made me fell right at home and were willing to do the small things that sets this B&B apart from others. The breakfasts were made to order and never disappointed.
“Stayed at Shandon House with 18 yr-old son in a large room with two comfy beds. Bathroom was en-suite and modern. Hosts were welcoming and most helpful. We were gently introduced to the pleasures of haggis at a perfect Scottish breakfast.”